3 ways that interviewIA supports your company's diversity plan
There are three main ways that interviewIA supports diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts.
Metrics revealing the diversity of the interview team
Do you know the diversity metrics of all of the interviewers across your company? With interviewIA, you can track and document the demographics of all interviewers in your company over time.
- Uncover insights about who makes the hiring decisions in your company to be sure that your new employee evaluation process includes diverse perspectives.
- Make sure that you don't exhaust the same person of color or non-binary person by including them in too many interviews.
- Keep track of how interviewers rate candidates. Which interviewers say yes to every candidate they meet? Which interviewers are never satisfied by a candidate's answer?
Make it easy for interviewers to evaluate candidates against a standard
Scorecards are a well-known best practice to minimize bias in hiring. By planning interview questions ahead of time and listing the desired responses on the scorecard, interviewers are able to stay focused on a specific and equal measure of evaluation for each candidate.
- Scorecards keep interviewers from forgetting exactly how they should evaluate a candidate.
- Indicators of success, simply called indicators, are found on every question. These are the answers that you want to hear from candidates. When the candidate satisfies an indicator, interviewers simply check the box.
- Make notes for interviewers in the context area of any question.
Never lose notes about an interview again
Interviewers are expected to meet with candidates when they are rushing through their day and trying to get their work done. It's easy to lose notes about a candidate or forget to make notes in the first place. With interviewIA, no one has to rely on their memory, which mitigates recall bias.
- Interviewers take instant notes by clicking boxes. Those notes are saved instantly and the results are available to the interview team immediately.
- Scores are given in the moment, before the memory of the interview begins to fade.
- Collaboration on hiring decisions can be as easy as looking at the candidate results page together. Apples to apples comparisons make decisions easy.